Cohen Cup 2019
Books and Characters
The Cohen Cup dates back to 1938 when the Cohen Cup was first run as a cooking competition for Scouts. Over the years the Cohen Cup has changed format slightly however the essence of cooking and camping remains - the Cohen Cup is awarded to the Patrol judged the best overall cookers and campers!
The Cohen Cup Rookie Shield is presented to the best rookie patrol (assisted camp setup) as a trial for younger Scouts before taking on the Cohen Cup as a competing patrol.
Patrols of youth members from other sections (Joeys, Cubs, Venturers, Rovers) are welcome to attend Cohen Cup also.
25 - 26 May 2019
$15 per Scout
2018 Event Forms and Documents
2019 information still being finalised, however view assessment criteria and information from 2018 as a guideline
- 2018 Leader Information
The Fee for the Cohen Cup is outlined below. This cost does not include food, which is a cost to be decided on and managed by the Patrol.
Fee Type Fee
Leaders No cost
How To Apply
- Complete the MyScout application for Cohen Cup
- Make payment as per details on application system
- Scan Y4 forms for participants and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications is 17 May 2019
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RETURNED TO TROOP LEADER
- Payment to be made via details provided in registration system
- All applications must be in and full payment made prior to the closing date. No refunds will be given after this date, unless by application to the Event Organiser
- All notifications of cancellation and requests for refund must be in writing.
- Any refund given may only be a part refund to cover costs incurred.