Cohen Cup 2018
The Cohen Cup dates back to 1938 when the Cohen Cup was first run as a cooking competition for Scouts. Over the years the Cohen Cup has changed format slightly however the essence of cooking and camping remains - the Cohen Cup is awarded to the Patrol judged the best overall cookers and campers!
The Cohen Cup Rookie Shield is presented to the best rookie patrol (assisted camp setup) as a trial for younger Scouts before taking on the Cohen Cup as a competing patrol.
Patrols of youth members from other sections (Joeys, Cubs, Venturers, Rovers) are welcome to attend Cohen Cup also.
26 - 27 May 2018
$15 per Scout
Cherryl Brady & Chris Wise
Cohen Cup team
Event Forms and Documents
- 2018 Cohen Cup Patrol Application (online form to be completed)
Keep your eye on the event website at www.scouts.sa.scouts.com.au/cohencup2018 for all the latest information about Cohen Cup.
The Fee for the Cohen Cup is outlined below. This cost does not include food, which is a cost to be decided on and managed by the Patrol.
Fee Type Fee
Leaders No cost
How To Apply
- Complete the application form online
- Make payment via the details listed below
- Scan Y4 forms for participants and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications is 11 May 2018
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND RETURNED TO TROOP LEADER
- Payments for Cohen Cup can be made via direct deposit to:
- Scouts SA Scout Section
- BSB: 065000
- Account #: 12096717
- Please use your patrol name as a reference
- Cheque made out to Scouts SA Scout Section and sent to Scout HQ.
- All applications must be in and full payment made prior to the closing date. No refunds will be given after this date, unless by application to the Event Organiser
- All notifications of cancellation and requests for refund must be in writing.
- Any refund given may only be a part refund to cover costs incurred.